If you want to control the pressure retained in a pressure vessel that is releasing pressure then the BlowTie Diaphram Spunding Valve is the tool for the job.The adjustment knob on the top of the unit makes it easy to increase and decrease the set pressure.This unit can be easily dissassembled for cleaning using a phillips head screw driver.
- Cut good quality tube (such as EVABarrier 5mm ID x 8mm OD tubing) cleanly with tube cutter making sure the end of the tube is a clean cut.
- Push one end of the tube to the inlet side of the BlowTie (look at the direction of the arrow) and the other end to your pressure vessel that is releasing gas.
- Use the yellow adjustment knob to control the pressure coming out of the pressure vessel. Clockwise is higher pressure and anticlockwise is lower pressure.
If you would like to get a pressure reading so you can see what pressure is in your pressure vessel then we recommend:
- Purchasing a Duotight Push in Tee and installing this on the inlet tubing side of the BlowTie.
- Purchasing a 8mm Push in 0-40psi Guage (KL07696) and pushing this into the Tee Piece.
- Made from food grade acetal
- Stainless screws
- 8mm (5/16") push on both sides
- 0-40psi pressure rating
- Vörunúmer: KL03643
- Framboð: Á Lager