The Fermentasaurus is a unique, game changing conical fermenter for homebrewing. It is the perfect choice if you want to see your fermentation, dump trub, collect yeast, and even carbonate all in one vessel without any transfers or siphons. Made from clear PET the Fermentasauras offers the classic benefits of a conical shape without the cost of stainless. It will drastically cut down on oxidation by removing any need to rack your beer to a secondary vessel. And perhaps most amazingly it can be pressurized like a keg with the addition of the optional Fermentasaurus pressure kit.
The Fermentasaurus has a large 35L (9.25 gallons) size that makes it easy to ferment 5 gallon batches. The standard lid has a built in stopper and comes with an airlock. There is a butterfly dump valve at the base of the cone with a 500 ml harvesting container. This makes it very simple to remove the yeast at the bottom of your fermenter without exposing your beer to oxygen. The handy harvesting container also allows you to store the yeast to use on your next batch! The dump valve has been designed so that no threads are immersed in liquid making it easy to clean. Other fermenters will use ball valves that are very difficult to clean without completely disassembling them.
The Fermentasaurus is produced in Australia after four years of R&D. This fermenter is the world's first conical PET fermenter that is pressurizable up to 2.4 Bar (34.8 psi) letting you go from fermenting to serving without having to transfer to another vessel. You also have the option of fermenting under pressure which reduces esters and fusel alcohols allowing you to ferment warmer than you normally would. If you do choose to transfer your beer you can do it under pressure straight into a keg or other vessel with little to no oxygen exposure.
- 9.25G/35L total volume
- Clear and easy to see through
- Screw top lid with airlock
- Butterfly dump valve
- 500 ml collection ball below dump valve
- 304 stainless steel frame with carrying handles
- Volume marker sticker down side of tank
- Stick on liquid crystal thermometer
- Includes barb for bottle filling from bottom dump that accommodates 3/8" or 1/2" tubing
- Rated for 2.4 Bar (34.8 psi) working pressure when used with optional pressure kit (Do not pressurize the Fermentasaurus without the pressure kit, FE101)
- Vörunúmer: fermentasaurus
- Framboð: Ekki á lager