Nothing is more refreshing that having your own soda water on tap at home. Sodastream units are great but filling up those tiny 1L bottles is a pain and those small CO2 cylinders run out fast and are expensive to swap. Solve this problem once and for all with the Continuous Soda Carbonator Keg Reactor Solution.
KegLand has invented this really simple to use lid that simply attaches to a standard ball lock keg.
All you have to do is:
- position the keg inside your fridge, kegerator, coolroom or anywhere cold (ideally below 5C).
- Attach your dispensing tap of choice to the soda water out post.
- Attach your gas to the gas in post.
- Set your CO2 regulator that is connected to the gas post to 30-50psi. (higher pressures will give you more carbonation so set your regulator pressure to achieve desired carbonation level).
- The first time you use this unit it's a good idea to purge the air from the headspace of the keg. To do this pull the PRV on the keg lid about 5 times for 2 second bursts.
- Connect the mains water to the water inlet post on the lid of the keg. We recommend using a check valve for this application to prevent soda water going back into your house mains. We recommend this duotight check valve. Also it's a good idea to reduce you mains water pressure. Most domestic mains water pressure is over 100psi. For this unit to work well the mains water pressure should be 30-40psi higher than your regulator set pressure (from step 4). To regulate your water pressure we would recommend the use of our Inline Regulator KL15035 Inline Regulator.
NOTE: It's recommended to use a check valve in your CO2 line. We recommend duotight check valve.
That's it. This simple unit will give you continuous soda water connected to your mains water. Great for a bar cafe, restaurant or just at home.
This is capable of carbonating 10Liters per hour if you have sufficient ability to cool the water. The colder the water and the higher the gas pressure (from step 4) the higher the carbonation level you will have. If you want to have extremly high soda water production speeds you can pre-chill the water by having one (or severa) keg/s placed inline infront of the carbonation reactor. This will help pre-cool the water before it enters the carbonator. Alternatively you can use a chiller such as our G40 glycol chiller to pre-chill the water before it enters the carbonator. If you do this you can increase your carbonation rate to over 30 liters per hour.
Sódvatn lok á corny kúta - Endalaust sódavatn
- Vörunúmer: KL10955
- Framboð: Á Lager