The RAPT Pill allows accurate and precise, true real-time specific gravity and temperature logging and control via wifi/bluetooth integration with the RAPT fermentation chamber (KL15813), RAPT mobile app or RAPT IOT.
The RAPT Pill acts as both a real-time gravity testing hydrometer and thermometer allowing instant gravity and temperature measurements and also logging from inside your fermenter during fermentation.
The RAPT Pill boasts many advantages over other wireless hydrometers and thermometers including tough design, better ergonomics, sanitary design and less susceptible to error as a result of hops, krausen or CO2 bubbles generated from fermentation.
Ensure the RAPT Pill is charged for 24 hours before use. This is to ensure that it is fully charged and the battery is callibrated.
Once the RAPT Pill is connected via USB-C and connected to wifi, the firmware will automatically update to the current version (if needed). The Pill must be plugged in via USB-C and connected to wifi in order to receive firmware updates.
How long will the pill last between charges?
- 60min telemetry frequency - 1.5 years
- 30min telemetry frequency - 9.5 months
- 15min telemetry frequency - 5 months
NOTE: This is the default telemetry frequency is 60 min so if you do not change the settings then out of the box the battery should last 1.5years approximately.
The RAPT Pill is universal and is compatible with most standard carboys, Cornelius kegs, stainless steel fermenters, and pressurisable fermenters.
Pill Housing Design
The RAPT Pill housing boasts many advantages compared to other wireless hydrometers such as:
- Made from strong BPA Free Nylon 12 and Polyketone(POK)
- Both the clear Nylon 12 and Polyketone plast are food grade, FDA approved, BPA (and free of other types of bisphenol). These are also plasticiser and phthalate-free. They also contain no endocrine disruptors making them a much better choice than polycarbonate that is used in other products. Nylon 12 and POK are also high temperature resistant, chemically resistant and extremly robust.
- Greater ergonomics - The shape of the RAPT Pill has been designed for improved usability compared to other wireless hydrometers such that the Pill separates into two pieces at the midline of the Pill rather than requiring a difficult to remove end cap to be unscrewed.
- Sanitary design - The RAPT Pill has no exposed thread and a double o-ring seal which allows for a water-tight seal with reduced risk of infection.
- Less susceptible to error - The larger housing of the RAPT Pill compared to other wireless hydrometers means that the gravity logging is less susceptible to error from krausen, hops or CO2 bubbles from fermentation.
RAPT Pill WiFi/BT Sykurflotvog og hitamælir
- Vörunúmer: KL20596
- Framboð: Á Lager